Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Opening of the Boxes

 There are just no words! It was hard waiting until Michael came home, but I wanted him to share the moment with me. Of course, Michael had to remind me just how many computers we've bought over the years so that I could write a novel. I did remind him that the current one has been paid off with other things like my shop and my other writing gigs.
And the first one was a great investment because of that silly program called "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" It created a lifelong interest in geography in my daughter GL who eventually majored in geography in college.


So I'm pretty pumped. Now all I have to do is sell the things after giving away a few early Christmas presents to my immediate family.

This has been a fun but daunting adventure and the next time I publish a book it will be much, much easier!

No comments: