Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Okay, I'm busy and I haven't blogged in a while. This doesn't mean I haven't been writing though. My writers' critique groups are going amazingly well. One will meet at the library and the other will meet at Barnes and Nobles downtown. This is a really interesting Barnes and Nobles because it has nothing to do with the B and N chain. It's a university bookstore for both Wilkes University and Kings' College (both downtown) and so it can order really cool books for you. They also do a lot of book signings.

And I gotten a really important assignment from a national children's magazine. (If you want to know about that, you'll have to click the link to my other blog.)

I am calmed down somewhat about the editorial. And I was so right not to write to the newspaper in reply. Someone very nice and calm replied to this guy and set him straight. And things are going well with my kids and their kids. I do have just a few days before M gets here with her family. There's lots to do. It will be so much fun. I can't wait.

No comments: