Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Here is my Christmas list:

1. World peace.
2. Time travel to the Christmas party in this picture or to any time when my kids were small.
3. The power to disapparate to Texas and Utah  (Adding Paris to this list would be a nice extra).
4. A life without migraines.
5. A magic decluttering wand.

Before you become sad at not being able to grant any of my wishes, here are the things you don't have to give me this year as I am personally well-stocked:
1. Music.
2. Love.
3. Faith.
4. Hope.
5. Joy.

As long as you make a stop at one special house in Provo and another in Carrollton,  I'm good.  Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

Georgia and David said...

He was a cute baby:) I just want to kiss those cute cheeks! Let me know if you get a decluttering wand. I want to borrow it.

Susan said...

I will definitely share the wand. And yes, he was not only cute to look at, but cute to listen to as well.