Friday, December 3, 2010

Given up on me yet?

Okay, I've been crazy busy. Sorry. It's been wild. And I've been very happy. Lots of grandbaby hugs and parental hugs and support in Texas and Louisiana. Also, seeing three of my kids in the same room was pretty exciting. We're hoping to get all four of them together next year. But 75 per cent was pretty good. They are beautiful and amazing children.

MF and I have finished a book together. We're working on second draft now and will be looking for an agent soon. She's also full-time mommy, preschool teacher, Primary music leader and quite a few other things among which is gracious family hostess due to her lovely new home. NS has been a very supportive wife, cousin, aunt and daughter-in-law this year and is making wonderful art. She continues to bask in the glow of her recent Houston Quilt Show triumph. (http://www.unt.edu/) She's on the front page of the UNT website right now. ZL is finishing up Calculus 3, a mighty accomplishment, has gotten a new job and is getting ready for next semester. Pretty impressive. GL is expecting baby number 6 and teaching home school and playing in the Utah Valley orchestra and running her own successful website and boutique and a few other things that it makes me too tired to mention at the moment.

Michael and I enjoyed the trip to Texas and are getting ready for the snowy winter here in Pennsylvania. We're missing the music at the church Christmas party and church Christmas program. But since TubaChristmas in Corning, New York and a trip to Utah to visit Georgia's family are the conflicts, I'm happy.

I'll try to do better in future.

No comments: