Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frustration

There's a whole lot I'd like to say about the long hours Michael is working. But it wouldn't be politic to say too much in a public forum. He promises this will get better after the first of the year and I am hoping and praying that will be so. I'm glad we don't have kids in the home right now. They would never see him. Luckily, I'm here all the time and so can see him whenever he happens to be home which today was between the hours of 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. (He had left at 3 a.m. and has returned to work this evening.) So my being flexible helps out a whole lot. He went through a lot of periods of extra work in Fort Worth too but I didn't notice it as much because I was working so many hours as a school teacher. Let's put it this way: he is really going to enjoy retirement.

No comments: