Saturday, October 18, 2008

So sorry, Pennsylvania. It's Utah for Halloween

I've been trying to use some US Air vouchers for free tickets for a while now. I finally got a ticket and will be going to Utah from the 29th of October to the 4th of November. I can't wait. Provo is my favorite place in the world for Halloween. It's the way I remember Halloween from my childhood. I love seeing my grandkids all dressed up, and the whole town is kid-friendly on Halloween night. And my daughter is super nice about letting me come at short notice.

So sorry, Shavertown. I will have to miss your holiday here. They tell me that the kids will come to our door for candy. (In Texas, they had stopped coming.) Maybe Michael will get home from work in time to give out candy. If not, the neighborhood kids will just have to wait until next year to trick-or-treat us. I will be able to check out the haunted library before I go though. Wonder what that's like?

No comments: