Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let it Snow


Yes folks, we are having our first snow storm today. Four inches of really heavy wet snow is expected in the valley. Six inches at elevations above 1200 feet. I asked Michael what our elevation is. It's 1100 feet. So there you go. We have 100 feet to spare. And up to 40 mile a hour winds. It should be over before I'm supposed to fly out tomorrow morning. But, if not, I could go the next day and still make it to Provo by Halloween.

I've been out twice today already and it's only 10:16. The first time was to get the paper. I usually run out and pick it up in my bare feet. But today I put on shoes and took an umbrella. The second time was to pull a big branch off of one of our cars.(Car is okay.) For that I needed my new down jacket. It's not sticking now but we have the whole day ahead of us! I think I'll make chili.

My mom always has trouble Christmas shopping when the weather is nice. She wants it to be cold and crisp outside so that she can get in the mood. I think she would have no problems here! She might even overspend.

No comments: