Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Etsy, I love you




I love Etsy. Not only does it provide a place for my two girls to sell their wonderful stuff (check out Killerbee Designs and Pukingpastilles) but it also lets me find wonderful handmade stuff for gifts. Here's what I gave Momma for Mother's Day. I can show you now because she already opened it and thanked me for it. It was evidently a big hit with all her friends. Three little eggs for her three kids. I thought it was cool.

I am bummed that I am not only missing my brother's wedding this weekend, but I can also guarantee I won't see any of my kids either. I already got a Mother's Day call from the Czech Republic which was lovely. MF will be in Dusseldorf this weekend so I got my call early.

I am definitely making progress though. Small tasks that were agony before are becoming doable again. Washing a few pots is something I can do and I can actually stand up for a minute or two now without hopping around like a crazed person. Huge improvement. But my life is certainly not back to normal yet. Slow but steady progress has been the way it has gone. Maybe in a few months I'll be on the road again.

No comments: