Monday, August 25, 2008

Not in my world view

The leaves have started changing color here. This is quite frankly not in my world view since it is still August. I thought it was my imagination at first but I asked a few people and it is indeed true, fall is on its way. This has been a very cool August so for them it's not surprising. But for a Texas/Louisiana girl, I should still have at least one good month of summer left. (Maybe two. I remember some really hot Octobers.)

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. We have thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful weather. I can never remember a more beautiful summer in my existence. But I'm afraid there is a heavy price to pay coming up sooner than I expected =) All the more reason to get back to the writing so that I can concentrate on my bestseller when the winds are blowing outside.

Gentle readers, if you're interested in my LDS novel, please let me know and I will start sending you chapters for critique. I am serious about publishing this one and so I need all the help I can get perfecting it. I am also cooking up a young adult book in my head. I've never spent this long just working on the concept so I'm hoping it will be a winner since the idea is so persistent.

No comments: