Friday, February 19, 2010

Must Post New Picture

I couldn't stand looking at my living room messed up any more. So here's a random picture for those of us who remember the days when dresses were A-line and boys were starched and pressed. Our clothes were just cute. That's all I have to say. We wouldn't have been caught dead in something as ugly as a pair of Ugg boots. And we wouldn't have been seen anywhere with a man who had forgotten to shave. Being pretty and attractive was the goal and we succeeded royally. I was so lucky that my two older girls also grew up in an era when dresses were feminine and lovely. Even the last one caught the end of that era when she was in middle school. Their dresses were more romantic than the ones you see in this pattern. They had big dreamy sleeves and full skirts. But all of us were able to make our own clothes and look good doing it.

No comments: