Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween costumes

Halloween costumes are regional, I am sure. My favorites from the trunk-or-treat at my daughter's family's church were the adult couple dressed as McCain and Palin. They looked pretty good actually. It was also very Star Wars-y last night. My grandson was Jango Fett, and I saw a really cute tiny Luke SkyWalker and Princess Leia brother sister duo. (Dad was Darth Vader). One tiny little thing dressed like a pig had a wolf for a Dad. He was way too scary for the little ones. My oldest granddaughter was Word Girl. The younger boy was a tiger which roared and the baby was cute in a pink tutu and skull leg warmers. The weather was amazingly beautiful. My grandkids are outside playing barefoot right now. Harry Potter came to the door as well as Princess Jasmine. Everybody had fun. The only sad thing was my younger grandson who picked up his bucket today and was ready to go out again. It's tough being three and not understanding how the world works.

No comments: