Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures and trip to Texas/Louisiana



I promised pictures and here they are. The gorgeous canned goods are from the central market. This was an Amish booth. And the choo-choo is a real working small scale steam engine at the Strasburg Railroad. Strasburg has a full-size steam engine with dining car which you can ride and the Pennsylvania State Railroad Museum. Fun! We didn't see either the museum or ride but we got to watch the steam engine come and go which was a thrill. And we saw the big locomotives outside the museum. We'll have to go back for that.

I'm on my way to Texas and Louisiana. I hope to see friends there. I'll be in Denton beginning Sunday night and leaving Wednesday morning. Monday night is reserved for my best buds in Denton, my children Z and N. I'll be in Louisiana for my dad's 90th birthday. How cool is that? So I'm off.

No comments: