Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall leaves and Happy Halloween



















The leaves are almost all gone now, but I wanted to share two photos. One is my back yard seen through the branches of the maple tree. The other is a calling card that autumn left at my back door. Seriously, we came home and there was this one red leaf stuck in the door jamb. It stayed there for days. Looked very cool.

I played my violin today at a big church meeting. Something I really never like doing. But I got to conduct the stake women's choir on two numbers. It was totally awesome. I love conducting and these ladies were good. Wonderful experience.

The weather is yucky tonight so I'm not sure whether or not I'll have trick or treaters, especially with the flu going around. But I'm ready for them if they come. Sweetarts, Now and Laters and Sugar Daddy pops. It was just too cruel to buy chocolate candy since I can't have it. So I opted for some things I hope kids will like. I haven't made any sales on my Etsy shop today. First day I've gotten goose egg since I opened it last week. I'm hoping it's because it's a holiday.

Michael left at 7 AM to go to work and he's still not back at 5:25PM. Working Saturdays and Sundays stinks and he's done a lot of them lately.

Wish I could see my grandchildren in their trick or treat outfits. But the pictures I've already seen are great. I know they will have fun.

No comments: