Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fake Versus Real

Hydrox cookies are coming back. For those who don't remember them, they were the original chocolate creme cookie before Oreos.www.hydroxcookies.com Evidently quite a few people think Hydrox cookies are superior and are excited they are being made again. I waited for years to buy another Forever Yours and they finally made a comeback as Milky Way Dark. Evidently these Hydrox people are the same.

Michael and I are really taken with the new Keebler Reduced Fat Club crackers. They are way better than the regular ones which always seemed too greasy to me. These new ones are just perfect.And there are "fake" brands I prefer to the original. I like Tootie Frooties better than the real Fruit Loops. What do you think? What "fake" brand is better than the original? Also, take my poll!

On another note: I have heard from the Louisiana families. Everyone is well but Keith and family in Baton Rouge are struggling with living in a declared disaster area.

2 comments:

Georgia and David said...

The Macy's brand semi-sweet chocolate chips are the best I've ever had. I've always preferred the fakie Cheerios, too. But I think that's because we were raised on them. :)

I'm glad to hear all is well. It could have been a frightening repeat.

Susan said...

You may hate Wal-Mart but their chocolate peanut butter cups are in a class by themselves. They're much smaller than Reese's but the filling is amazing. Zach and I agree that we could eat a whole bag of them at a sitting (which I will do if I can ever get rid of the chocolate-induced migraines.)