Friday, December 11, 2009

A Virtual Christmas Card



Dear Blog Readers,
Nothing can replace the look and feel of a real paper Christmas card and I wish I could send you each one. As the next best thing, I'm sending you two of my favorite old photos with wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

So much of what I would put in a Christmas letter is already posted on this blog. You can look forward to the traditional Christmas letter info when I give a shout out to all my children's accomplishments in the second annual Vaisselle Awards at the end of the year.

In a recent church meeting I attended, a wise man pointed out the difference between happiness and joy. He said that many people in this world make a mistake in seeking happiness. But happiness can be fleeting and superficial. Instead we should seek joy. Joy is deep, meaningful and life-changing. To all my readers I wish the joy of this holiday season. 

Susan 

1 comment:

Georgia and David said...

At first glance, Morgan looks a whole lot like V! Fun snow day, I remember it.