Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back!

I'm so back! Plugged in the computer and it likes the new DSL just fine. The holdup was getting the Steelcase desk back together. I have missed this so much. My next challenge will be getting pictures added to my blog.

It's a beautiful spring here in PA. The azalea in the front yard is a glorious purple color and we have daffodils everywhere. It is amazing convertible weather too. Can't beat that.

It was very gratifying to have a fellow in our ward (church congregation) come to pick up boxes and packing paper. He's being shipped to Iraq and his family decided to spend the year not here at his most recent assignment but back home in Utah. So we saved them some considerable money by donating moving boxes and paper to them since the Army won't move the family back. I love it when things work out well like that.

No comments: