Friday, December 26, 2008

Bronchitis

Need I say more? I've been sick for a week now. I can't seem to whip this even though I've though I've taken a full run of antibiotics. Which means it's probably viral and there's not much I can do. This is a new aspect of the move up north. In Texas, you could go at least go outside and warm up and dry out eventually because it never stayed cold for more than a week. But here, I'm stuck inside indefinitely. I'm afraid to go out and make this cough worse. I remember how hard it was to get rid of N's ear infections when we lived in Iowa when she was a baby. This is similar. Christmas was very quiet needless to say. But very wonderful in spite of my not feeling well. We talked with all the kids and my parents. That was glorious. And we enjoyed each other's company which was also great. The white Christmas was cool even though I couldn't get out and take a walk in it.

No comments: