Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tear my heart out


My daughter just posted the first closeup I've seen of my new granddaughter. Knowing that I'm missing out on all that beauty is almost more than I can bear. She's glorious and if they made a china doll based on her face they would sell a million copies. I'm so excited for her sister who gets to go meet the new one and help out with the new baby adjustment period and visit the beautiful city of Prague.

This is not to discourage my daughter from sending me pictures. It's far worse not knowing what E looks like than seeing how precious she really is. So keep 'em coming.

This really isn't a move to Pennsylvania issue. We were even farther away in Texas from this daughter. But it is a "I live so far away from my family" issue.

My talented and bubbly real estate agent came by the other day to drop off a lovely ornament for our tree. (Glad I decided to put one up!) She complained about the grayness of the weather. It was four o'clock in the afternoon but it looked like nine it was so dark. She said that it looked like a horror movie outside. So I'm guessing that this weather is a little unusual. Even so, I'm dealing with it. Yesterday I got busy and went out in the pouring cold rain to do all my errands because the alternative was going out in the icy rain and sleet today and tomorrow. It's all relative. The happy car hasn't gone into storage yet but I think I've found a nice home for it. But it looks happy in the snow picture, doesn't it? I love the way Miatas smile.

No comments: