Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Keeping busy


I've got a lot of catching up to do after being gone for ten days. Doing laundry, paying bills and cleaning out the fridge are tops on my list today. I've spent a lot of time posting photos of the wedding and our trip to Virginia. Most of them won't make it into my blog or Flickr photostream as they are pictures of people. I don't feel good about posting those without permission. But they are available through Kodak Easyshare. Please ask for an invitation if you would like to look at them.

As often happens at our house, we are again down to one car so I'm grounded today. It's nice knowing there's a post office, grocery store and Japanese restaurant a half a mile away. So if I need to mail something, buy milk or eat sushi I'm set.(It's a downhill walk but going back home would be a real bear.)

The picture is of the plant sale at Monticello. You can buy plants grown from seeds from Thomas Jefferson's estate. How cool is that? We drooled over them the last time we visited Virginia, knowing we couldn't take them with us on the plane. This time we could have bought something and taken it in our rent car but didn't. Such is life.

No comments: