Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding pictures





Here's how we looked at my niece Whitney's wedding. The wedding was held at an estate called Oak Ridge about twenty miles from Charlottesville, Virginia. Just another example of the amazing stuff there is to see in this part of the United States. It was a wonderful wedding and quite beautifully planned right down to the smallest detail. The theme was birds and the colors were peachy pink, orange and yellow. And it's miraculous to live only five hours away from Michael's sister, Eileen. She's now our closest family. That's something I would never have predicted.

Today I've been violently ill with a migraine. Hours later, I feel better but the headache still lingers reminding me that it could come back with a vengeance. Pictures are great because it's nice to remember that I don't feel this way all the time. My oldest daughter and her husband are looking both cute and happy as always. It was great bragging on her and showing off her magazine interview and big win in the American Quilt Society quilt show.

No comments: