Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Grandbaby girl doing well

I arrived in really good time. I decided to go to Utah to help out on Sunday afternoon and my son-in-law T helped me look for flights. I actually managed to arrive in SLC at 10:20 on Monday morning. Somewhat miraculous. J is doing much better. She came home yesterday afternoon and is breathing much better. I've had a grand time so far with the kids. They are delightful and we are also enjoying beautiful weather. I have to admit that I got some grocery store envy. The first thing I did was to go to the grocery store to stock up since my daughter and son-in-law had spent several days in the hospital. The grocery store closest to her house is Smith's which is owned by Kroger. All my favorite Kroger store brand stuff was there and the grocery store was even laid out like my Kroger at home. Plus, they had a whole aisle of really good Hispanic foods. The grocery stores in PA are so different and there are so many items I'm missing. Ah well! At least my daughter G has it good.

I was introduced to the Wii by my four year old grandson yesterday. He's really good at it. I'm not. Typical. It's pretty cool to take instruction from a toddler. Humility is good for the soul.

No comments: