Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lost day

I lost most of today due to a headache. It wasn't bad, but the meds knock me out sometimes. I did get to talk to my own mom which was wonderful and got a lovely card from one of my daughters.

More exciting than my blog today is my daughter's blog, Puking Pastilles. Check it out. There's a link to it here on my blog. In her entry today there's a link to an e-card provided by a bookstore. My grandchildren, Catherine and Seth, were in their commercial and I think it's way cute. Beyond cute even. There are three different commercials you can look at. All of them end with my grandson.

Yesterday and this morning, I worked in the attic bedroom. The more I work up there, the more I like it. It was made for the former owners' son, Kevin. Everyone who knows the house calls it Kevin's room. It's full of built-in chest of drawers and bookshelves. And it's got a great indestructible linoleum floor. I think it's an exact match of the linoleum in my own brothers' room at my childhood home. What a sewing room/playroom it will make if I can get it organized.

No comments: