Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flower power


wet daisies
Originally uploaded by mmedenney
I've started posting some photos on flickr since my daughter really seems to like it. Right under my picture there's a box with a link to my flickr account. This way you can see more of my pictures than I can post on my blog. I really like this daisy one but I'm not sure it's a great photo. I love the darkness and the saturated colors. It had rained really hard so the flowers were glistening. I also like it because I'm finally starting to experiment with exposure, etc. Let me know what you think.

Today I made monumental progress in the living room. And set up our debris pickup. The moving company will come and take back all the moving boxes and paper. We've taken our time getting around to this but I think we have most of things unboxed. That will empty out a good portion of the basement.

4 comments:

Georgia and David said...

I like it! I'm no expert, but I really like the unorthodox exposures. Did you use a fill flash? The glistening water is a nice effect..

Susan said...

Do I know what a fill flash is?

Georgia and David said...

LOL. Just a flash when it isn't necessarily needed. The camera usually makes it less bright in these cases (because it is so smart!).

Susan said...

No clue whether I did that or not. I've got a lot to learn.